Innumerable rewards Rewards of Salah:
1. “Successful indeed are the Mu-mineen, those who humble themselves in their prayer.”Qur’an 23:1-2
2. The right to enter Al-Jannah through Baab As-Salah - The door of Prayer.
3. It will become a source of strength and power and will serve as a protection from Shaytan and provide you with stability. Allah (swt), says:
“Seek help through Sabr (patience) and Salah.”Qur’an 2:45
This is evident in the following Hadith:
“He (saws), when saddened by a thing, would seek refuge in prayer.”
Related by Ahmad and Abu Dawud
Whenever you are in need or trouble - pray!
4. Help’s one’s conscience and purifies and perfects other deeds. Indeed all of our actions, word and deed, are affected by our Salah. And, Subhan Allah, it works in two very simple ways. Submit more in Salah and you’ll submit in other deeds…and vice versa!!!
“The first thing that the servant will be called to account for on the Day of Judgment will be Salah. If it is good, his deeds will have been good. If it is bad, his deed will have been bad.” Related by Al-Tabarani
5. Perfects one’s morals, manners, character and attitude. This is known as Husnul Khuluq.
“Verily Salah restrains from indecency and evil deeds” Qur’an 29:45
So, seek guidance and help from Allah for proper and submissive prayer. The Prophet Ibrahim (as) used to make the following du’a:
“O Lord! Make me and my offspring of those who establish regular Salah. O our Lord, and accept my supplication.” Qur’an 14:40